- Red Potatoes2 Poundsquartered
- Water1/2 Cups
- Light Mayonnaise1/2 Cups
- Rosemary2 Teaspoonscrushed; dried
- Garlic Powder1 Teaspoons
- Wooden Skewersas required
1) Pour water in a heatproof bowl and add potatoes in it.
2) Place the bowl in a microwave oven and cook them for about 15 minutes on high heat so that they are well cooked. Do stir them when they are half done.
3) Remove the potatoes from the bowl and let them steam for a few minutes so that they get dried.
4) Place mayonnaise in another bowl and add garlic powder and rosemary in it. Mix well so that everything is well mixed.
5) Add potatoes in the bowl and add mix well so that the potatoes are well coated.
6) Cover the bowl and place them in a refrigerator for about an hour.
7) Preheat a grill to high heat and oil the grate lightly.
8) Soak the skewers in water for about half an hour.
9) Remove the potatoes from the bowl and place them on the wooden skewers.
10) Grill the potatoes for about 8 minutes on the preheated grill. Do brush them a bit with the marinade.
11) Remove the potatoes from the skewers and serve these delicious grilled potatoes hot with any of your favorite sauces.
Do you love potatoes? Yes? So, why not come up with some delicious grilled potatoes? Rosemary and garlic are such ingredients that add a lot of flavor to these grilled potatoes. Some people prefer to grill the potatoes without placing them in the skewers but I don’t like it that way. Great for a lunch or dinner, you can serve these delicious potatoes with any of your favorite sauces.