- Soy Sauce
- Orange Juice1/4 Cups
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Tomato Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice1 Teaspoons
- Mustard1/2 Teaspoons
- Green Onion1 TablespoonsChopped
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Ginger Root1/2 TeaspoonsChopped
- Salmon Steaks4
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
1) Take a large bowl and mix together soy sauce, orange juice, oil, tomato sauce, lemon juice and mustard.
2) Add garlic, ginger and green onion. Mix and stir thoroughly.
3) Marinate the salmon in the bowl and cover it. Refrigerate for upto 1 hour’s time or more.
4) Flame up the grill for high heat and slightly grease the grill grate.
5) Take the marinated Salmon out of the bowl and brush it with some olive oil.
6) Grill the salmon for 10 minutes time, giving 5 minutes to either side.
7) Meanwhile heat up the marinade left behind in the bowl in a skillet over moderate flame. Bring to a boil.
8) When you turn the Salmon during the grilling process, baste with the boiled marinade mixture. Serve hot!
If you're looking for something unique and different for a Salmon dish, try this Grilled Salmon Kyoto Recipe . The marinate is sure to turn out as something you must have never had before. Such flavor, much delight. An overall very well balanced delicious Salmon dish to have. My mom gave this a whooping 10 out of 10!