- Salmon Fillets1.5 Pounds
- Lemon PepperTo Taste
- SaltTo Taste
- Garlic PowderTo Taste
- Vegetable Oil1/4 Cups
- Water1/3 Cups
- Brown Sugar1/3 Cups
- Soy Sauce1/3 Cups
1) Mix together salt, garlic powder and lemon pepper in a bowl.
2) Marinate the Salmon fillets in the garlic powder mixture. Leave aside.
3) Mix together brown sugar, water, vegetable oil and soy sauce in a bowl.
4) Seal up the marinated Salmon fillets plastic bags and place in the mixture form Step 3. Place in the refrigerator and leave for 2 hours.
5) Heat up a slightly oiled grill pan. Grill the Salmon fillets. Flip and turn to evenly cook the fish. Serve warm when the fish is cooked through and through!
One of the most delicious grilled meat recipes out there. If you're looking for a kick ass main dish then this Grilled Salmon Recipe can be the answer to your cravings. Though a simple grilled meat recipe that comes with a simple marination of soy sauce and brown sugar, the sweet and sour flavors perfectly complement each other to give you a perfectly balanced main course meal. The fillets seem tender, soft and amazing in your mouth. Even the little ones at your house would love these! Enjoy!