- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
- Tuna Steaks4
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Ginger Root1 TablespoonsChopped
- Chinese Rice Wine1 Tablespoons
- Light Soy Sauce2 Tablespoons
1) Take a bowl and whisk together garlic, ginger, rice wine and soy sauce.
2) Add tuna to the bowl and toss and turn to coat readily. Cover and refrigerate for half hour.
3) Prepare the grill and heat it up to moderate high.
4) Take the marinated tuna fish out of the bowl and shake off any excess marinade.
5) Coat the fish lightly with some oil and grill on the hot grill for about 12 minutes! ( 6 minutes for each side )
One of the best grilled fish dishes out there, this Grilled Tuna Teriyaki Recipe. Not many grilled meals out there taste better than this one! Absolutely outstanding! Just watch out carefully during the grilling process and be careful not to burn! Amazingly, this dish uses only 6 simple ingredients!