- Whole Turkey1
- Water2 Cups
- Chicken Bouillon3 Tablespoons
- Garlic Powder2 Teaspoons
- Onion Powder2 Teaspoons
- Poultry Seasoning1 Teaspoons
- Paprika Powder1 Teaspoons
- Parsley1/2 TeaspoonsChopped
1) Prepare the outdoor grill for moderate heat and slightly grease the grill grate.
2) Wash the turkey under warm water and dry using paper towels.
3) Set the turkey upside down on the preheated grill and sear on both sides until the skin is golden.
4) Take a roasting pan and in it whisk together, bouillon powder, garlic powder, water, onion powder, paprika, parsley and poultry seasoning. Mix readily.
5) Set up the seared turkey upside down on the roasting pan. Top with the prepared mixture.
6) Enclose the whole thing in aluminium foil, making sure its closed tightly.
7) Place it on the grill and grill for about 4 hours time. Leave to cool for 12 minutes before serving.
Grilling is always a fantastic option if you're looking for a healthy Turkey dish to support your strict diet chart. This Grilled Whole Turkey Recipe is a nice and simple way of cooking grilled turkey which would allow you to use your oven for other purposes. An awesome turkey meal, I would give it 6 out of 5 stars if I could!