- Lean Ground Beef1 1/2 Pounds
- Green Onions1 Bunch
- Fresh Jalapeno Peppers1
- Water1/4 Cups
- Taco Seasoning Mix1 1/4 Ounces
- Plain Yogurt1 Cups
- Cream of Chicken Soup10 3/4 Ounces
- Mozzarella Cheese2 Cupsshredded
- Corn Tortillas6
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/ 350 F.
2) Place ground beef in a skillet and bring the skillet over medium heat. Add jalapeno peppers and green onion in the skillet and cook the mixture so that it’s quite brown.
3) Add water and taco seasoning in the skillet and cook until the water gets fully evaporated.
4) Place yogurt in a bowl and then add cheese and condensed soup in it.
5) Now divide the meat mixture among the corn tortillas and place 2 tbsp of cheese mixture over it. Roll up the tortillas then.
6) Place the tortillas in a baking dish (7 x 11) and remaining cheese mixture over the top of tortillas.
7) Transfer the baking dish to the preheated oven and bake for about half an hour.
8) Serve ground beef enchiladas warm with Mexican rice.
What about filling tortilla sheets with beef and then cooking the sheets in cheese sauce? Doesn’t that sound too yummy? Beef Enchiladas are quite popular in my family and I often receive requests from my friends and family regarding it. I often serve them with Mexican rice but you can try other serving ideas too. Upon request of most of my friends, I have shared this must-try recipe here. Get to execute the recipe in less than an hour.