- Avocados3Peeled, Pitted & Mashed
- Lime Juice1
- Tomatoes2Diced Plum
- Diced Onion1/2 Cups
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- Minced Garlic1 Teaspoons
- Fresh Cilantro3 TablespoonsChopped
- Ground Cayenne Pepper (Optional)1 Pinch
1) Mix peeled and mashed avocados, salt and lime juice in a medium bowl.
2) Stir in diced tomatoes, onion, minced garlic and chopped cilantro.
3) Stir in ground cayenne pepper and serve the salad immediately or if you want best flavor then let it chill for one hour in refrigerator.
The great recipe for vegans and you can make this avocado salad according to your taste. Simple and delicious salad with great flavors can be a good addition on dinner table. Guacamole is very light and healthy and once you learn to make it, you will never buy it from market. Spending just 10 minutes on this recipe earns you a great tasty and colorful dish for enjoying dinner with family.