- SaltTo Taste
- Machego Cheese2 CupsGrated
- All Purpose Flour1 Tablespoons
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Olive Oil4 Tablespoons
- Chile Peppers2Sliced
- Paprika1 Teaspoons
- Parsley2 Tablespoons
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Boiled Ham1/4 PoundsCubed
1) Flame up your oven tot the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Boil potatoes in slightly salted water for about 4 minutes time. Drain and set aside.
3) Take a bowl and mix together pepper, flour, cheese and egg yolks. Whisk well. In another bowl mix together egg whites, 2 spoons water and half a teaspoon salt.
4) Heat up olive oil in a non stick pan over high flame. Saute onions and chiles, should take around 3 minutes time.
5) Throw in the ham and stir fry for another 3 minutes. Store the mixture in a new bowl.
6) In the same skillet, add a couple spoons of oil and then add the partially boiled potatoes. Roast until evenly golden from all sides.
7) Season with parsley, garlic and paprika. Stir fry well for a minute.
8) Transfer this mixture to the bowl in which we stored the fried ham mixture earlier.
9) Bit by bit, mix together the two egg mixtures form Step 3 with one another. Fry the mixture in a skillet over moderate flame.
10) Set up the fried egg onto a baking dish and top with the ham mixture that we prepared. Bake for 10 minutes in the oven. Serve warm!
Ham and Cheese Pan Souffle Recipe is a deliciously amazing meal that you can enjoy as a stunning main dish with your family. Easy and simple, this is a one pan dish. Ham, cheese, roasted potatos and machego all in one pan, amazing!