- Brown Sugar3 Tablespoons
- White Vinegar2 Tablespoons
- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
- Mustard1 Teaspoons
- Canned Pineapple Chunks15 Ounces
- Ham3/4 PoundsPre Cooked and cut into cubes
1) Prepare the outdoor grill and set it up on high flame.
2) Take a bowl and whisk together vinegar and brown sugar.
3) Add mustard then vegetable oil. Mix thoroughly throughout until the brown sugar blends well.
4) Take skewers and thread the ham and pinapple one after the other.
5) Sligtly grease the grill grate and place the skewers on it.
6) Grill for 8 minutes time, turning after every 2-3 minutes. Keep basting with the brown sugar mixture throughout the grilling process.
7) Serve with hot boiled white rice and enjoy!
Such a delious grilled ham dish, this Ham and Pineapple Kabobs Recipe . My grandmother used to serve this with hot white boiled rice, and sometimes just with buffalo wings sauce dip. The flavors are tantalizingly sweet and are an instant turn on if you're eating this for the first time!