- Potatoes3.5 CupsPeeled and Diced
- Celery1/3 CupsDiced
- Onion1/3 CupsChopped
- Ham3/4 CupsDiced
- Water3 Cups
- Chicken Bouillon2 Tablespoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Butter5 Tablespoons
- All Purpose Flour5 Tablespoons
- Milk2 Cups
1) Fill a boiling pan with water and add ham, onion, celery and potatoes to it.
2) Over moderate heat, bring the contents of the pan to a boil, or until the potatoes turn soft
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste and add Chicken bouillon. Mix well.
4) In a skillet over moderate flame, heat up butter.
5) Add flour bit by bit, whisking well. Heat with the butter for a minute.
6) Gradually, add in the milk, bit by bit. Keep stirring well throughout. Heat through for 5 minutes.
7) Add the milk mixture to the boiled potatoes and ham pan. Mix thoroughly and heat through for 10 minutes over moderate low flame. Serve hot!
My kids are massive fans of potatoes, and this Ham and Potato Soup Recipe makes a perfectly nutritious dish for them. Adding to its stunning nutritional facts, this dish is super tasty and delicious! A really filling soup meal that will leave your tastebuds longing for more! The cream is outstanding!