- Beef1 PoundsMinced
- Tomatoes3 CupsSliced
- Cream Of Mushroom11 Ounces
- Onion1/2 CupsChopped
- Milk3/4 Cups
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Cheddar Cheese1 CupsShredded
1) Flame up your oven to the 180 degree Celius mark.
2) Fry beef in a skillet over moderate flame. Filter off any fat liquids left behind by the beef.
3) Mix together cream of mushroom, milk, salt, black pepper and onion a bowl.
4) Take a baking dish, and layer it up first with the fried beef, then with soup mixture and then with potatoes.
5) Bake for 70 minutes in the preheated oven.
6) Garnish with Cheddar cheese and bake for another 10 minutes to make the cheese melt well.
This right here is a very unique recipe, probably never seen before by most of you. Hamburger Potato Casserole Recipe is a dish that would be loved by everyone in the family, from kids to the big guns. It is very easy and simple to make. Get your casserole dish and baking oven ready!