- Tilapia Fillets4 of 4 ounce each
- Butter2 Teaspoons
- Seafood Seasoning1/4 Teaspoons
- Garlic1 ClovesChopped
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Frozen Cauliflower with Broccoli and Red Pepper16 Ounces
Steps to make Healthy Baked Tilapia Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 185 degree Celsius mark.
2) Slightly oil a baking dish of appropriate size.
3) Set up the Tilapia fillets on the baking dish and season them with seafood seasoning.
4) Add butter and garlic to a bowl. Heat the bowl in the microwave for a half a minute to allow for the butter to melt.
5) Top the baking dish fillets with the melted butter garlic. Then arrange lemon slices on top.
6) Set up the frozen cauliflower with broccoli and red pepper all around the fillets.
7) Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper to taste all over. Enclose the dish in aluminium foil.
8) Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven. Serve hot!
This Healthy Baked Tilapia Recipe is one of the best Tilapia meals to prepare, not just because of its healthy features, but also because it takes only a few minutes to be cooked. Very flavorful and versatile. Can be used in any way you want. Use of fresh garlic in place of garlic powder is recommended for best results!