- Chicken Breasts4Boneless
- Water1 Tablespoons
- Parsley1 TeaspoonsChopped
- Thyme1/2 Teaspoons
- Red Pepper Flakes1 Pinch
- Bread Crumbs1/2 Cups
- Wheat Germ1/2 Cups
- Basil1 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper1 Teaspoons
- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
1) Flame up your oven to the 225 degree Celsius mark. Slightly grease a baking sheet.
2) On a cutting slate, cut the chicken into small chunks.
3) Take a bowl and beat in eggs with water. Add in the chicken chunks and coat well.
4) Take another bowl and mix together red pepper, bread crumbs, wheat germ, basil, black pepper, thyme and parsley. Mix readily.
5) Add a tea spoon of oil and distribute thoroughly throghout the mixture.
6) Add the egg coated chicken chunks into the prepared batter and coat thoroughly.
7) Set the coated chicken chunks on the greased baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
8) Take out the baking sheet, flip the chunks and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Serve hot!
When your kids get on your nerves when it comes to their eating habits, serve this Herbed Chicken Nuggets Recipe to them. It is sure to please them and tantalize their young tastebuds. So tender, flavorful and crispy, these nuggets are made twice a week at my place. My wife and kids love them!