- Butter1 Cups
- Garlic1 Clovesminced
- Rosemary1/4 Teaspoons
- Basil1/4 Teaspoons
- Lemon Juice3 Tablespoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper1/2 Teaspoons
- Shrimp2 Pounds
- Aluminum foil squares612x12-inch
1) Preheat a grill to medium heat; add butter in a large skillet and bring the skillet over medium heat; let the butter melt.
2) Add garlic, basil, and rosemary in the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes so that the garlic turns brown and becomes a bit fragrant. Do stir well while cooking.
3) Then add lemon juice, salt, and black pepper in the skillet and mix well.
4) Place 6 shrimp pieces on each of the pieces of the aluminum foil and spread the herb-butter mixture over the shrimp pieces.
5) Wrap up the corners of the aluminum foil and do twist the tops of the foil to make tight packets.
6) Place the aluminum foil packets over the preheated grill and grill for about 12 minutes so that the shrimp is quite pink in color.
7) Serve the herbed shrimp scampi with any of your favorite breads.
I always look for some quick and easy dinner and herbed shrimp scampi is one of the most popular recipes at my home. Not only great in taste, but the dish carries perfect health punch too. Get to prepare this amazing shrimp scampi recipe in just about half an hour or so if you are great at handling the ingredients.