- Shiitake Mushrooms3Sliced
- Hoisin Sauce1/3 Cups
- Onion1 TablespoonsMinced
- Canned Tomato Sauce15 Ounces
- Country Style Pork Ribs3 Pounds
- Peanut Oil1 Tablespoons
Steps to make Hoisin Country Ribs Recipe:
1) Heat up peanut oil in a skillet over high flame.
2) Add the ribs to the frying peanut oil and fry for a few minutes until evenly brown. Set aside.
3) Add mushrooms, hoisin sauce, onion and tomato sauce to a boil. Toss well and transfer to a slow cooker. ‘
4) Add the ribs to the slow cooker. Coat well with the sauce.
5) Set the slow cooker on low setting and leave the ribs to cook for 8 hours time or until super tender.
This Hoisin Country Ribs Recipe is really a super way of cooking your rib meals. So economical, time efficient and easy, this is a must learn dish. Moreover, the flavors are outstandingly sweet and super rich. Super alternative to the normal rib meals which are usually way too heavy. This one's light and delicious! Try it