- Macaroni7 Ounces
- Cream Cheese8 Ounces
- Milk2 Cups
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese2 Cups
- Dry Bread Crumbs1 Cups
- Butter1/4 Cups
- All-Purpose Flour3 Tablespoons
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Chopped Parsley2 Tablespoons
- Dijon Mustard2 Teaspoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper1/2 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven up to 400 Degrees F
2) Boil lightly salted water in a large pot and cook macaroni in it for 8 to 10 minutes and drain it when it gets soft.
3) Melt butter over medium heat in a 3 quart saucepan and add flour in it and cook for 1 minute until it gets bubbly and smooth.
4) Add cream cheese, milk, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper and cook the mixture until it gets thicker.
5) Then mix Cheddar cheese and macaroni in it.
6) Transfer the mixture into casserole dish.
7) Mix parsley, butter and bread crumbs in a small bowl and spread it over cheese and macaroni.
8) Bake it for 15 to 20 minutes and when it gets brown, serve and enjoy.
Looking for creamy, cheesy, yummy recipe? Home Style Macaroni and Cheese will be the right choice for you. It will give you restaurant like taste and you and your family will love to eat it every week. Macaroni, butter, cheddar cheese, bread crumbs and creamy cheese sauce make it yummy and mouthwatering. It is quite healthy and you can prepare it quickly with few cooking skills. Just get the ingredients and start preparing it.