- Milk2 Cups
- Black tea6 Tablespoons
- Butter2 1/2 Cupsroom temperature, 1 cup for honey buttercream
- Sugar2 Cups
- Vegetable oil1/2 Cups
- Vanilla extract2 Teaspoons
- Cake flour3 1/2 Cups
- Baking powder3 Teaspoons
- Baking soda1 Teaspoons
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- Honey6 Tablespoons
- Powdered Sugar4 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 450 F and grease 2 round cake pans, each of 9 inches diameter.
2) Warm milk until it is about to boil and add tea in it. Allow it to cool completely after removing from heat
3) Mix sugar and butter until it becomes fluffy and light, and add eggs in it, one after the other and beat well after you add each egg. Add vanilla extract and vegetable oil.
4) Add baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cake flour gradually, and then add tea milk in it. Continue to mix until the batter is smooth and uniform.
5) Pour the batter in the round cake pans and bake it for about half an hour. Make sure that an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool before you frost it.
1) Beat butter and honey in a large bowl until it becomes smooth.
2) Add salt and powdered sugar and continue to beat it and make it smooth.
3) Apply it between the layers of the cake and also on the top.
Enjoy honey with buttercream in this cake. It is a wonderful dessert. The cake is not only having the cheese and honey, but also it is bordered with buttercream. Serve with ice cream after the meal. The cake is too yummy to make you feel happy. This weekend, you must give it a try as I am sure you would love to taste the cake due to its flavorful combination of ingredients.