- Chicken Wings18
- Honey1/4 Cups
- Lime Juice2 Tablespoons
- Lime Zest1 Tablespoons
- Garlic1 Cloves
- Salt1/4 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper1/4 Teaspoons
- All Purpose Flour1/2 Cups
- Vegetable Oil2 Quarts
1) Place honey in a large bowl and add honey, black pepper, and salt in it.
2) Then add lime peel, lime juice, and garlic in the bowl and mix well.
3) Place all the flour in a plastic bag and add chicken in the bag. Mix well so that the chicken wings are well coated with the flour.
4) Pour oil in a skillet and bring the skillet over heat. Let the oil get hot.
5) Add chicken wings in the oil and fry them until they are well cooked.
6) Transfer the chicken wings to the lime/honey mixture and toss well so that they are generously coated with the sauce
7) Serve the honey lime chicken wings immediately.
Chicken wings are quite popular all over the world and all the chefs look to try variations while preparing these wings. Honey Lime Chicken wings are quite special as compared to other recipes as honey and lime juice make the perfect combo of health and taste. Moreover, garlic gives it the just great health and taste feel. The texture is sweet and tangy and the feel is so fresh. It’s hard for me to stop myself from eating all the chicken wings placed in the serving plate. Serve them with any of your favorite sauces.