- Dijon Mustard1/3 Cups
- Honey1/4 Cups
- Mayonnaise2 Tablespoons
- Steak Sauce1 Teaspoons
- Chicken Breast Halves4skinless, boneless
1) Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2) Place mustard in a shallow bowl and add steak sauce, mayonnaise, and honey in it. Mix well.
3) Remove a bit of sauce from the bowl to a small cup so that you can use it for basting.
4) Dip the chicken pieces in the bowl and toss them so that they are well coated with the mixture.
5) Generously oil the grate of the grill.
6) Place the chicken on the grill (indirect heat) and grill for about 20 minutes. Do turn them occasionally and grill until the juices are quite clear. When you have grilled it for about 10 minutes, do baste it with the set-aside sauce. Do keep a close eye at the process as the chicken may burn during the process.
7) Serve honey mustard grilled chicken with any of your favorite sauces.
Grilled Chicken is quite popular all around the world and the chefs have got a lot of variations from the ‘simple and easy’ version. Honey and mustard are two of the most magical ingredients that have been long known for their health benefits. So I decided to combine both of them with chicken in this easy and simple recipe. While honey and mustard make it so delicious and tasty, mayonnaise and steak sauce makes it creamy and yummy. Spend a little more than half an hour and you can come up with this perfectly healthy grilled chicken.