- Mayonnaise1/2 Cups
- Yellow Mustard2 Tablespoons
- Dijon Mustard1 Tablespoons
- Honey2 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice1/2 Tablespoons
1) Place mayonnaise in a bowl and add yellow mustard in it.
2) Then add lemon juice, honey, and Dijon mustard in the bowl and mix well so that the ingredients are well combined.
3) Cover the bowl with a lid and place it in a refrigerator overnight.
4) Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and serve the sauce with chicken fries.
One of the most delicious sauces I have ever tasted, this sauce is a perfect combination of mustard and honey. Half a tablespoon of lemon juice gives it an even better taste.