- Tomato Ketchup3/4 Cups
- Honey1/2 Cups
- Orange zest1 Teaspoons
- Orange Juice1/4 Cups
- Worcestershire Sauce2 Teaspoons
- Rosemary2 Tablespoonschopped
- Garlic2 Clovesminced
- Cumin2 Teaspoonsground
- Pepper2 Teaspoons
- Chicken Drumsticksas requiredtrimmed
1) Preheat BBQ to medium-high heat and then generously grease the grate.
2) Place ketchup in a bowl and add pepper, honey, cumin, orange zest, garlic, orange juice, rosemary, and Worcestershire sauce in it; mix well and divide this mixture into two halves.
3) Mix one half of the mixture with the chicken drumsticks and let them marinate for about half an hour; do reserve the other half. Discard the marinade.
4) Grill the chicken for about 15 minutes and do turn them over in between the grilling process.
5) Now brush the reserved sauce mixture over the chicken pieces and grill for another 5 minutes so that the chicken pieces are well cooked (do make sure that the chicken pieces are not pink anymore).
6) Serve the honey-spice chicken drumsticks alongside rice and any of your favorite sauces.
Looking for some sweet and creamy chicken? Try making this perfectly creamy honey-spiced chicken that doesn’t take more than an hour to get ready. Honey, tomato ketchup, orange juice, pepper, cumin, and garlic are some of the ingredients that make it a perfect treat to the taste buds. Do serve these drumsticks along a cup of rice or some bread; you can also take these along a picnic.