- Cheddar Cheese1 1/2 Cups
- Sour Cream1 Cups
- Bacon1/4 Cups
- Horseradish Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Chives2 Tablespoonsfresh, chopped
- Snack Crackers
1) Add sour cream, bacon, cheese, and horseradish sauce in a blender.
2) Blend the ingredients on high speed until they get well blended.
3) Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
4) Chop chives into small pieces.
5) Add chopped chives in the bowl and stir well.
6) Place the bowl in the refrigerator for about 60 minutes.
7) Serve the dip with crackers.
Creamy and delicious, Horseradish Bacon Dip is one of the best dips we have today. Serve the dip with your favorite crackers. I have not included salt or any pepper in the recipe, but you can add it according to your taste. Always use fresh chives and light sour cream for best taste.