- Water3 1/2 Quarts
- Cranberries12 Ounces
- White Sugar2 Cups
- Whole Cloves12
- Cinnamon Sticks2
1) Pour water in a large pot and add cranberries in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
3) Reduce the heat to low and cook it for about half an hour.
4) Add sugar in the pot along with lemon juice, orange juice, cinnamon, and cloves.
5) Cover the pot and let it stay for about 60 minutes.
6) Serve the cranberry tea hot.
I learnt this recipe from my mother and she probably learnt it from my granny. This tea is a great way to enjoy some cranberries, and this is why we always love to have this tea whenever we have a family reunion.