- White Rice1.5 Cups
- Sesame Oil3 Tablespoons
- Garlic1 ClovesMinced
- Ham1/2 CupsDiced
- Shrimp1 Cups
- Chicken Breast1 CupsPre Cooked and Chopped
- Celery Stalks2Chopped
- Green Bell Pepper1Chopped
- Green Peas1/2 Cups
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
1) Boil the rice in water for about 20 minutes time.
2) During the rice boiling process, heat up a skillet over high flame.
3) Stir in sesame oil and saute onion for about 2 minutes.
4) Once the onion is brown, add in the garlic and brown that too.
5) Add in the ham, followed by the chicken and shrimp. Stir fry until the shrimp turns pinkish.
6) Lower the intesity of the flame to moderate and throw in green pepper, carrot, celery and peas.
7) Stir fry until the carrots are tender. Add the egg and scramble it with the mixture.
8) Once the rice is boiled, add to the vegetables skillet. Toss and coat well.
9) Add soy sauce, followed by salt and black pepper to taste. Mix well and serve warm!
One of my favorite Chinese rice dishes. This House Fried Rice Recipe is super easy and delicious. Comes with the flavors of chicken, veggies, ham and shrimp all in one! Amazing isnt it? Add as many vegetables you want to add to the already healthy nutritious features of this recipe. Ready in just over half an hour's time.