- Pork Spareribs3 OuncesServing size pieces
- Coconut Milk1/2 Cups
- Honey2/3 Cups
- Lime Juice1/3 Cups
- Lime Zest1 TeaspoonsGrated
- Garlic3 ClovesChopped
- Ginger Root2 TablespoonsChopped
- SaltTo Taste
- Green Onions4Chopped
- Red Chile Pepper1Chopped
Steps to make Island Ribs Recipe:
1) Set up the ribs in a non stick skillet and pour in cold water.
2) Turn the flame to high and bring the water to a boil.
3) Turn the flamw down to low and leave to cook for 40 minutes time. Drain well and leave aside to let cool.
4) Take a bowl and whisk together coconut milk, lime juice and honey.
5) Mix in ginger, garlic, lime zest, chile pepper, green onions and salt.
6) Add the ribs to the marinade. Toss well to coat thoroughly. Leave to marinate overnight.
7) Prepare the baking oven up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
8) Set up the marinated ribs on a baking dish and bake for half an hour in the preheated oven.
Note: once done, the ribs should be soft and tender.
Island Ribs Recipe is some real tasty ribs stuff. One of my absolute favorites because of the highly unique flavors it offers. These ribs can be grilled, made in the slow cooker or just simply baked. If you're baking or grilling, you will have to marinate them overnight for the best results! Enjoy!