- Chuck Roast4 Pounds
- Egg Noodles14 Ounces
- Water3 Tablespoons
- Cornstarch3 Tablespoons
- Mushrooms1/2 PoundsCut
- Salt and Black PepperTo Taste
- Oregano2 Teaspoons
- Garlic2 Cloves
- Worcestershire Sauce4 Teaspoons
- Parmesan Cheese1/2 Cups
- Pizza Sauce1.5 Cups
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Stewed Tomatoes15 Ounces
1) Boil pasta for 10 minutes in water. Drain and set aside.
2) In a skillet over medium heat, fry meat until evenly brownish from all sides. Add tomatoes, pizza sauce, cheese, worcestershire sauce, salt, ground black pepper, oregano, and garlic. Mix all ingredients well. Cover the skillet and leave to cook for 2 hours over medium flame.
3) Remove all ingredients from the skillet, except for the juices. Add water to the juices to make around 5 cups of fluid. Mix cornstarch and cold water. Add to the skillet with the fluids. Cook over medium heat until bubbles are formed!
4) Now slice up the meat that you cooked earlier and return it to the skillet. Cook for half hour more. Pour the cooked meat and sauce over the boiled pasta and serve your Italian Style Pot Roast warm, fresh and spicy!
Italian Style Pot Roast Recipe is a must learn if you have got pot roast maniacs in your house. This one comes with delicious tomato sauce dipped in roast and served over your favorite pasta!