- Parmesan Cheese1 CupsGrated
- Jalapeno peppers2 OuncesDiced
- Canned Green Chilies4 OuncesChopped
- Mayonnaise1 Cups
- Cream Cheese16 Ounces
1) Take a bowl and whisk together mayonnaise and cream cheese.
2) Add Jalapeno Peppers and Green chiles to the bowl. Mix and toss well the mixture.
3) Transfer the mixture to microwave proof dish and top with grated Parmesan Cheese.
4) Microwave the mixture on high setting for about 3-4 minutes or until the cheese has melted well.
This Jalapeno Popper Spread Recipe is sure to be a super hit at any place it is made! One heck of a side dish spread to have with you favorite meals! This is so easy to make and super delicious to taste, it is hard to believe how simple it is! Serve with crackers!