- Ginger Root1/2 TablespoonsGrated
- White Sugar1 Tablespoons
- Mirin1/4 Cups
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- Mackerel Fillets4
Steps to make Japanese Broiled Mackerel Recipe:
1) Wash the fillets readily under cold water and then pat dry using paper towels.
2) Take a bowl and whisk together mirin, sugar, ginger and soy sauce.
3) Add the fillets to the bowl marinade. Leave aside for some time.
4) Set up the baking oven and heat its broiler up.
5) Place the marinated fillets on a broiler pan and set up 6 inches away from the heat source.
6) Broil for 6 minutes time. Garnish with lemon slice and serve!
Now, this is a really unique seafood meal to have. Japanese Broiled Mackerel Recipe comes featured with a wonderful taste and texture. Amazingly broiled mackerel which can also be substituted by salmon or tuna! A pure exotic dish, also very easy to make, which makes it a must try! Enjoy!