- Chicken Wings3 Pounds
- Eggs1Beaten slightly
- All Purpose Flour1 Cups
- Butter1 Cups
- Soy Sauce3 Tablespoons
- Water3 Tablespoons
- White Sugar1 Cups
- SaltTo Taste
- Garlic Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- White Vinegar1/2 Cups
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Slice the wings in half. Coat with the egg and then with the flour.
3) Melt butter in a skillet over moderate high flame. Fry the wings until golden brown.
4) Set up the fried wings in a roasting pan.
5) Take a bowl and whisk together vinegar, sugar, water, soy sauce, garlic powder and salt to taste.
6) Top the baking dish wings with the prepared sugar sauce.
7) Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven. Keep basting the wings with the sauce regularly!
Chicken Wings are always among my most favorite side dishes or appetizers. These Japanese Chicken Wings Recipe are the most favorite wings of me and my wife! These stunning wings come coated in an out of the world coating of sugar, vinegar, soy sauce and garlic! Amazing stuff!