- Ground beef1/2 Pounds
- Garlic1 clove
- Chili powder1 Tablespoons
- Ground cumin1 Teaspoons
- Paprika1 Teaspoons
- Black pepper1 Tablespoons
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- Can refried beans1
- Flour tortillas4
- Salsa1 Cups
- Shredded Cheddar cheese1 Cups
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese1 Cups
- Green onions2
- Thinly sliced jalapeno pepper1 Cups
- Sour cream1 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place beef, onion and garlic in a skillet and heat properly. Keep on cooking till the beef turns to brown.
2) Season meat with chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper. Keep on spreading beef over each one, and then bake for about 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
3) Top pizza with Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses. Then add tomatoes, green onions, and jalapeno slices to it and reheat.
4) Let the cheese melt properly and remove from oven. This serves 4 persons.
Mexico has long been famous for its delicious pizzas and fast food variety. Jimmy Mexican pizza contains seasoned ground beef, refried beans, salsa and cheese layered deep inside. This is a very tasty Mexican-style pizza that has much cheese to fulfill your appetite.