- Pizza dough1
- olive oil2 Teaspoons
- bacon1 Cups
- Cream4 Cups
- Nutmeg1 Pinch
- Pepper1 Tablespoons
1) Heat oven to 400 degrees F. take pizza dough and spread in pizza pan that is already greased with olive oil.
2) Keep potato slices over it, as well as onions, and sprinkle salt and peppers.
3) You can also spread green chilies over your pizza.
4) Fry bacons and spread over this pizza dough, followed by topping of mushrooms and cheese.
5) Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Take it out and top with onions and tomato sauce to create variety.
John’s Flammekueche is a special pizza that has been a creation of one of pizza experts from Paris, France. This is a good to have pizza, and a healthy meal. It contains multiple ingredients and pizza toppings include tomato sauce, cheese, olives, mushrooms, and choices of ingredients. It is millions time better than an ordinary chicken or stuffed crust pizza served at a restaurant.