- Water2 Cups
- Quinoa1 Cups
- Kale Leaves10
- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Lemon Juice2 Tablespoons
- Dijon Mustard1 Teaspoons
- Garlic1 Cloves
- Black Pepper1 Teaspoons
- Sea Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Pecans1 Cups
- Currants1 Cups
- Feta Cheese3/4 Cupscrumbled
1) Pour water in a saucepan and bring it over medium heat; let the water come to a boil.
2) Add quinoa in the pan and then reduce the heat to low.
3) Cover the pan and cook for about 12 minutes so that the quinoa absorbs all the water.
4) Remove the pan from the heat and let it rest for about 5 minutes; do not uncover the pan.
5) Uncover the pan and let the quinoa cool down well.
6) Place kale in a large bowl.
7) Mix olive oil with lemon juice, salt and pepper, garlic, and Dijon mustard in a bowl until everything is quite smooth.
8) Now pour the olive oil mixture over the kale leaves.
9) Add pecans, feta cheese, quinoa, and currants in the bowl and mix well so that everything is well mixed with the dressing.
10) Serve the kale quinoa salad as desired.
Looking for some delicious salad? Try making this light salad that is quite popular alll aroudn the world. The great thing is that you are all allowed to add anything according to taste and the taste will never disappoint you. Do add nuts, fruits, and veggies of your choice and make them please your taste buds.