- Butter1/2 Cups
- All Purpose Flour6 Tablespoons
- Milk3 Cups
- Parmesan Cheese1/2 CupsGrated
- Sa;tTo Taste
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Butter1 Tablespoons
- Mushrooms2 CupsSliced
- Bread Slices8Toasted
- Bacon8 Slices
- Whole Turkey1
1) Heat up half cup butter in a skillet over moderate flame.
2) Add flour bit by bit. Mix readily as you add it. Add an appropriate amount of flour so as to get it blended with the whole of the butter.
3) Add milk, that too bit by bit, and then add Parmesan Cheese.
4) Heat through for a minute, then add the egg. Heat through for a couple minutes.
5) Turn off the flame and sprinkle salt and ground black pepper to taste.
6) Heat up butter in another skillet over moderate flame.
7) Fry the onions in the hot butter until soft. Set aside.
8) Flame up your baking oven’s broiler.
9) Set up two toast slices on a baking dish and top with the fried mushrooms.
10) Then top with tomato slices, followed by cooked turkey and then the prepared cheese sauce.
11) Top with the remaining amount of Parmesan Cheese. Repeat the same steps for all hot browns.
12) Transfer the dish to the broiler and broil for 22 minutes time or until the top is brown and bubbly.
13) Once done, top each hot brown with bacon slices and serve!
This Kentucky Hot Brown Recipe is a stunning dish which comes with roasted bacon and hot turkey combined in a delightful buttery cheesy sensation. This is a typical legendary dish from Kentucky, hugely famous in that region. You may use Cheddar or Mozzarella Cheese instead of Parmesan to add a different twist.