- Boneless Chicken Breast Halves4
- Soy Sauce3 Tablespoons
- Honey1 Tablespoons
- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
- Lime Juice1 Teaspoons
- Chopped Garlic1 Teaspoons
1) Properly mix soy sauce, honey, lime juice, vegetable oil, chopped garlic in a small shallow container and place chicken halves into mixture and coat properly.
2) Cover and marinate the chicken halves for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
3) Preheat the outdoor grill over high heat and lightly oil the grill grate.
4) Discard marinade and grill the each side of chicken halves for 6 to 8 minutes until juices run clear and when all halves are done serve with salad or rice.
Key West Chicken recipe is one of the best grilled chicken recipes and the best marinade for chicken, and it is from Florida Keys. The recipe is a fabulous mingle of flavors with soy sauce, honey and lime juice and it only takes 30 minutes in preparation. If you marinate it overnight, you can have excellent and exceptional flavor. You need to preheat outdoor grill over high heat and you will get the desired result.