- Worcestershire Sauce1/2 Cups
- Yellow Mustard Sauce2 Tablespoons
- White Rice1 CupsUncooked
- Water2 Cups
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Sweet Onion1/2 CupsChopped
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- PepperTo Taste
- Sirloin Steak1 PoundsSliced thinly
1) Take a bowl and add in Worcestershire Saue and Mustard sauce. Whisk together thoroughly.
2) Add the steak strips to the boil. Toss and coat readily.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least half an hour.
4) Boil rice in boiling water for about 18-22 minutes time, or until soft. Drain and set aside.
5) Heat up olive oil in a skillet over moderate flame. Saute onion and garlic for a couple minutes.
6) Add pepper. Stir well and then add the marinated steak.
7) Stir fry readily for about 8 minutes time.
8) Your steak strips are ready once tender. Serve over white boiled rice and enjoy!
My wife fell in love with this Kicky Steak Strips with Rice Recipe when I made it for the first time. Since then we have had this dish countless times. It goes best with white boiled rice. Though you may even want to tweak the traditions a bit and go for your favorite boiled pasta.