- Strawberries4 Cups
- Kiwifruit4 Cups
- Milk4 Cups
- Vanilla Ice Cream4 Cups
1) Pour milk in a blender and add ice cream in it.
2) Wash strawberries with fresh water, remove the green leafy part, and cut it into slices.
3) Cut kiwifruit into slices.
4) Place all the fruit slices in the blender and blend on high speed for about 2 minutes or until it becomes smooth.
5) Transfer the drink to chilled serving glasses and serve.
Looking for a perfect breakfast drink? Here is one for you that combines the benefits of two delicious fruits, kiwi and strawberry. Light and refreshing, this drink lets you start your day with a perfect energy punch. Milk and vanilla ice cream are such ingredients that make the drink creamy. Most of the times my kids hesitate drinking milk alone, so I make them drink this perfect beverage. Like most drinks, this drink also takes just about 5 minutes to get ready.