- Ice cubes2
- Kiwi slices2for garnish
1) Place a jug under the spout of a juicer.
2) Peel kiwifruits and cut it into small pieces.
3) Peel apples, core them, and then cut them into small pieces.
4) Allow the apples and kiwifruits to pass through the juicer and collect the juice in the jug.
5) Place two ice cubes in tall serving glasses and pour the drink over ice cubes.
6) Garnish the drink with slices of kiwi and serve the drink chilled.
Kiwifruit juice is abundant in essential minerals and vitamins, and is very delicious in taste. I added apples in this recipe, but you can add any other fruit for a different unique taste, such as strawberries, blueberries, banana, or mango. Make sure you always choose ripe fruits. The drink is perfect to be used as a morning beverage.