- Curd1 Cups
- Red Chili Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Roasted Cumin Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Saltto taste
- Oil2 Tablespoons
1) Rinse the ladyfinger with clean water.
2) Wipe the vegetable with a napkin.
3) Chop the vegetable into slices (1/4 inches each) and set them aside.
4) Pour oil in a pan and heat it well.
5) Add vegetable in the pan in two batches.
6) Fry the vegetables until they become crispy.
7) Transfer the fried vegetables on a paper towel.
8) Pour curd in a bowl and beat it with a whisk so that the curd becomes smooth.
9) Add red chili powder, roasted cumin powder, salt, black pepper powder, and fried vegetables in the yogurt.
10) Stir the ingredients well.
11) Use coriander leaves or slices of fried vegetables to garnish the yogurt dip.
12) Serve the yogurt dip with any of the Indian meals.
Ladyfinger yogurt dip is a delicious and creamy dip that is certainly a great dip to serve with Indian meals and snacks. The vegetable in first fried in oil and is then added to yogurt along with all the spices. This makes it a lot crunchy and gives it a different texture, which is certainly a great variation in the creamy dip. So, if there are some ladyfingers left in your fridge, then it’s certainly a great idea to make a yogurt dip of it.