- Lamb Ribs3.5 Pounds
- Garlic2 TeaspoonsChopped
- Honey3 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Soy Sauce1/4 Cups
- White Wine1 Cups
- Cinnamon Powder1 Teaspoons
- Lemon Juice1/4 Cups
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
Steps to make Lamb Ribs with Honey and Wine Recipe:
1) Set up the lamb ribs on a baking dishl.
2) Take a bowl and mix together wine, black pepper, lemon juice, cinnamon, soy sauce, honey, oil, onions and garlic.
3) Top the baking dish ribs with the prepared bowl mixture.
4) Cover the dish and leave in the refrigerator for an hour.
5) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 200 degree Celsius mark.
6) Bake for 60-70 minutes time in the preheated oven or until the ribs have been cooked well.
Mutton lovers, this Lamb Ribs with Honey and Wine Recipe surely promises to be one heck of a dish for you! I dont like mutton but my brother who's a huge fan, fell in love with this ribs meal. The honey and wine flavors, according to him were just out of this world. Id say its a must try for you!