- Butter1/2 Cups
- Lemon JuiceOf 1 Lemon
- Salt and Black PepperTo Taste
- Parsley1/2 TeaspoonsChopped
- Garlic3 ClovesChopped
- Cod Fillets6
- Lemon Pepper2 Tablespoons
1) Flame up your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Heat up butter in a skillet over moderate flame. Add parsley flakes, garlic and lemon juice.
3) Stir fry for a minute and add lemon juice. Let the mixture boil, should take around 8 minutes.
4) Set up the fish on the baking sheet. Top with half of the mixture that you prepared. Then top with lemon pepper.
5) Enclose the baking sheet in aluminium foil and bake in the preheated oven for 22 minutes time.
6) Once done, serve topped with the mixture you prepared earlier!
You may use any of your favorite fish in this amazing Lemon Butter Fillet Recipe. You can vary the flavor of lemon if it seems to over powering, but in my opinion, the flavoring is delicious as it is. Something different and unique!