- Lemon cake mix18 1/4 Ounces
- Vegetable Oil1/3 Cups
- Lemon Extract1 Teaspoons
- Confectioners' sugar1/3 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C/ 375 F.
2) Mix lemon cake mix with lemon extract, eggs, and oil in a large bowl until the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Now drop the dough into a bowl containing confectioners’ sugar using a teaspoon.
4) Roll the dough balls so that they are generously coated with the sugar.
5) Place the dough balls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6) Transfer the cookie sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 9 minutes so that the cookies become chewy from inside and the bottoms turn light brown in color.
7) Serve the lemon cookies with a cup of tea
Cookies are great to have – especially when it comes to afternoons. Quite a number of brands are available in the markets that offer lemon cookies but the fact is that the homemade ones have their own unique crunch.