- Dried Oregano1 Teaspoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Black Pepper1/4 Teaspoonsground
- Chicken Breast Halves2 Poundsskinless, boneless
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Water1/4 Cups
- Lemon Juice3 Tablespoonsfresh
- Garlic2 Clovesminced
- Chicken bouillon granules1 Teaspoons
- Fresh Parsley1 Teaspoonschopped
1) Place oregano in a bowl and add salt and pepper in it. Mix the ingredients well.
2) Add chicken in the bowl and mix it well.
3) Place a skillet over medium heat. Add butter in it and let it melt well.
4) Add chicken in the skillet and cook it for about 5 minutes from each side.
5) Transfer the chicken to a slow cooker.
6) Add water in the skillet and add garlic, bouillon, and lemon juice in it. Mix well so that everything is well mixed.
7) Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
8) Transfer the mixture to the slow cooker.
9) Cover the cooker and cook the mixture for about 3 hours on high heat. Alternatively, you may cook it for 6 hours on low heat.
10) In the last 15 minutes, add parsley in the cooker so that it’s well cooked by the end of cooking time.
11) Serve lemon garlic chicken as a perfect chicken main dish.
It’s always great to enjoy chicken. It’s even better if you slow cook it. Slow cookers are always great to have as they are quite delicious in taste and let you craving for more. Chicken bouillon, lemon juice, and garlic add a lot of texture to the recipe. For an even better taste, you may use chicken broth instead of water. I love to enjoy this slow cooked chicken with bread but you accompany with a cup of rice or some pasta.