- Tilapia Fillets1
- Lemon Juice3 Tablespoonsfresh
- Butter1 Tablespoonsmelted
- Garlic1 Clovesfinely chopped
- Parsley Flakes1 Teaspoonsdried
- Pepperto taste
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C/ 375 F.
2) Apply a generous coat of cooking spray over a baking dish.
3) Rinse the fillets with cool water and then use paper towels to pat them dry.
4) Arrange all the fillets in the greased baking dish.
5) Pour some lemon juice over the fillets and subsequently add butter over it.
6) Sprinkle some pepper, garlic, and parsley over the dish.
7) Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for about half an hour so that the fish turns white and can easily be flaked with a fork.
8) Serve lemon garlic tilapia with any of your favorite dipping sauces.
Most of the main dishes; and the seafood main dishes in particular, take a lot of time to get ready – but this isn’t the case with lemon garlic tilapia. You can get it ready in just about half an hour or so and make anyone craving for more. Butter, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley make it one of the most special seafood dishes I have ever come across in my life. Serve it with rice or bread.