- Lemon cake mix12 Ounces
- Vegetable oil2 Cups
- Confectioners' sugar3 Cups
- Butter1 Cups
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a pan, and mix cake mix and gelatin mix in a bowl.
2) Take beaten eggs in a pan and add cream, sugar, lemon juice to it and continue heating for some time.
3) Spread over the pan with flour and bake for about 45 minutes or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4) For making glaze, combine lemon juice with confectioners’ sugar. Spread over the cake before you serve it.
Have you ever imagined of adding lemons to your cake? I am sure this is not so. Here we are going to share a delicious recipe with you named lemon glazed cake recipe. It is a sweet, lemony cake, good to enjoy during the hot days of summer. Try this at home this weekend!