- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Salmon Steaks4 Ounces
- Garlic1 Teaspoonsminced
- Lemon Pepper1 Tablespoons
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- Water1/4 Cups
- Tomatoes1 Cupschopped; fresh
- Cilantro1 Cupsfresh
- Boiling Water2 Cups
- Uncooked couscous1 Cups
1) Place some olive oil in a skillet and also add some butter in it.
2) Bring the skillet over heat and allow the butter to melt.
3) Place the salmon fish in the skillet and then add some salt, lemon pepper, and garlic over the fish.
4) Then add quarter a cup of water around the fish.
5) Now add some cilantro and tomatoes in the skillet.
6) Cover the skillet and cook the mixture for about 15 minutes. Make sure you can flake it easily with a fork.
7) Add 2 cups of water in a pot and allow it to boil.
8) Remove the pot from the heat and add couscous in it. Mix well.
9) Cover the pot and allow the mixture to sit for about 5 minutes.
10) Serve the lemon pepper salmon with couscous and spread the sauce from the skillet.
Salmon is one of the most popular fish served all over the world and over the period of time, the chefs have come up with a number of salmon recipes. Lemon pepper salmon is one of them and the great thing about this particular recipe is that you can get it ready in about half an hour as compared to other recipes that take quite a longer time period to get ready. The tasty is quite spicy and you need to adjust the spices according to taste. Unlike most of the main dish recipes, salmon is at once cooked with all the spices in this recipe which certainly differentiates it from others with respect to taste and aroma. Serve this delicious lemon pepper salmon with rice and a salad; spinach salad, preferably.