- Lime Juice1/2 Lime
- Picante Sauce1/4 Cups
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Garlic Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Red Snapper Fillets2 of 6 ounce each
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Layer a baking sheet with aluminium foil and slightly grease it on the inside.
3) Coat the red snapper fillets with salt, ground black pepper and garlic powder.
4) Set up the seasoned swordfish on the foil. Top with picante sauce and lime juice.
5) Enclose the foil using the sides and seal the fish properly.
6) Bake for 20 minutes time in the preheated oven or until the fish is easily flakable with a fork.
Looking for easy and healthy seafood meals? Better try this Light and Spicy Fish Recipe. Not only is it extremely easy to make, it is also very tasty and healthy for your strict diet routine. Another alternative to the red snapper is the grouper or any other firm fleshed fish of your own choice.