- Cottage Cheeseas requiredfat free
- Vanilla Protein Powder1 Scoops
- Lime Juice1 Tablespoons
- Ice Cubes10
- Water1 Cups
- Stevia1 Teaspoons
- Green Food Coloring1/8 Teaspoonsor 3 drops (which ever is less)
- Graham Crackersas requiredfor garnishing
1) Place cottage cheese, vanilla protein powder, and a tablespoon of lime juice in a blender.
2) Then add water, ice cubes, green food coloring, and stevia in it and blend the ingredients on high speed for about 5 minutes; make sure that the mixture is quite smooth (do adjust the consistency of the drink as desired).
3) Transfer the drink to chilled serving glasses and spread some crushed graham crackers over it.
4) Serve the lime pie protein shake in the breakfast to give your day a light and refreshing start.
If you know a better weight-loss drink than this one, do let me know please – as I have not seen anything better than this. A rich and creamy drink, loaded with huge packets of protein. The recipe is enough to serve a person – of course; you need to double the ingredients if you want to make most out of it. The drink is perfect for breakfast – though you can also serve it as an afternoon snack. Most people complain that some drinks though carry great health content, but are not great in taste. Well, it’s not the case with this drink – it’s simply delicious. Talking about the nutritional facts - let me tell you that a glass of this drink contains about 180 calories, absolutely no fact, 7 g of carbs, 4 g of sugar, and as I said earlier, bundles of proteins, 36 of it. I added some graham crackers at top of the drink, but you may skip it if desired. The amazing fact is that you can come up with this drink in just about 10 minutes or so.