- Chocolate cake mix18 Ounces
- Vegetable oil1 Cups
- Sour cream3 Cups
- Vanilla extract2 Teaspoons
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips2 Cups
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2) Take a baking pan and grease it with flour and melted butter.
3) Mix cake powder, pudding powder, eggs, cream, vanilla and other ingredients in a bowl. Spread over the baking pan.
4) Make sure the eggs are properly beaten before you start baking it. Keep in preheated oven for about two hours or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Pour butter and brown sugar on the top of the cake.
5) Allow to cool and serve your guests.
One of my friends named Lisa came up with this chocolate chocolate chip cake recipe. It is a unique and delicious dessert. When she came out of her kitchen, completing the baking of this cake, I had a chance to give it a try. Man—the cake tastes very well. It is super moist and ingrediented nicely. You can add confectioner's sugar if you love to give this cake a better presentation look.