- Beef2 PoundsMinced
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Water1.5 Cups
- Dill Pickle24 slices
- Mustard Sauce4 Ounces
- Hamburger Buns8
1) Heat up a skillet over moderate flame.
2) Throw in the beef. Stir fry the beef until evenly brown. This should take about 6-8 minutes time.
3) Filter off the excess fat generated by the beef and fil the skillet with enough water to cover the beef.
4) Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper to taste. Mix well throughout.
5) Turn the flame down to low and cook for half an hour or until all water content has gone.
6) Spread the cooked beef mixture on buns. Top with onion and pickle slices.
7) Top the onion and pickle layer with mustard. Close the sandwich and serve fresh!slices. Serve fresh!
These are the world's famous Loosemeat Sandwiches Recipe . Super easy, fiery and super delicious to have. The sandwiches come filled with a juicy beef mixture topped with spicy sour pickle slices enough to make your tastebuds asking for more. These sandwiches never get old for me!