- Seafood Seasoning1 Tablespoons
- Potatoes5 Pounds
- Kielbasa Sausage48 OuncesCooked and cut into bite sized pieces
- Fresh Corn8 ears
- Whole Crab5 PoundsCut in pieces
- Fresh Shrimp4 PoundsPeeled and Deveined
1) Take an outdoor cooker and fill it with water. Heat up water but dont boil it.
2) Add the Old Bay Seasoning, mix readily and bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Throw in the sausage, followed by potatoes and boil for about 12 minutes time.
4) Add the crabmeat and corn and boil for an additional 5 minutes time.
5) Once done, throw in the shrimp and cook for 5 minutes.
6) Drain all items thoroughly and set up on a serving platter. Top with some lemon juice and serve!
One of the classiest and finest meals from the Georgia and Carolina regions, Low Country Boil Recipe. Use an outdoor cooker for best results. Overall, a delicious meal with amazingly boiled crab, potatoes, shrimp and corn! I absolutely love the flavors. Squeeze some lemon juice right at the end to boost up some sourness in the dish.